Heaps Good Traffic 2:1 Autosurf Traffic Exchange

Discuss & Share The Best & Worst Autosurf Traffic Exchanges.
Forum rules
Please do not spam, share affiliate links, and help each other.
Randell
Site Admin
Site Admin
Referrals: 3

Heaps Good Traffic 2:1 Autosurf Traffic Exchange

Unread post by Randell »

G'day

My name is Randell Monaghan, I'm the owner of a few sites but today I want to share Heap's good traffic. Heaps Good Traffic is a 2:1 Auto Traffic Exchange.

Heaps Good Traffic Also offers banners, text ads, Paid To Click, Downline Builder with integrated downline splash pages. Surf rewards, and Lots of contests.

Our auto surf system is very stable and will allow you to view other people's websites and in return, you earn what we call "credits" These "Credits" are then used to promote your own websites or Affiliate offers.

Insert link what is an affiliate?
Insert link what is a Traffic Exchange?

Heaps good traffic also offers a traffic exchange coop, you can get your websites and offers inside the coop which is shared around the internet. it's very powerful.

Coop Demo: http://heapsgoodtraffic.com/network/network.php?ref=1

Another great perk of Heaps Good Traffic, It's part of the TEN. TEN is a cO-Op on steroids. This benefits YOU the member in such a viral and effective way it's crazy if you don't sign up to any traffic exchange that is a TEN Partner. not calling anyone crazy just saying it's very powerful and the more TEN partners you join the more viral your advertisements will go.

Auto surfs unlike manual traffic exchanges only require you to press start surf and that's it. Once the surf has begun you can Leave the window open and watch all the websites in some cases if you like a website or blog/article you can pause the website so you can further enjoy the content on the page you were viewing.

Free members can enjoy a 12-second auto surf timer, this is the time between each site.

For example.

View one site for 12 seconds then automatically the next site loads.

This is much easier than a manual surf. while both have the good and bad sides or more should I say both have strengths and weaknesses.

You can set up your ads after surfing 300 websites with our generous 5000 credit sign up bonus. So Sign up now and grab your 5000 free website visitors.

Join today click the link below -> http://heapsgoodtraffic.com
Get Free Advertising For Your Website Here! Share My Ads

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links