Don't Waste Your Time At AutoSurfMyth.com

Discuss & Share The Best & Worst Autosurf Traffic Exchanges.
Forum rules
Please do not spam, share affiliate links, and help each other.
Randell
Site Admin
Site Admin
Referrals: 2

Don't Waste Your Time At AutoSurfMyth.com

Unread post by Randell »

Thought id start a thread about AutoSurfMyth.com Just letting people know my sites have been waiting for approval for nearly 6 months.

I've sent 2 support tickets with no reply.

Is anyone having this issue with auto surf myth?
Get Free Advertising For Your Website Here! Share My Ads

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Cerberus
VIP Member
VIP Member

Re: Don't Waste Your Time At AutoSurfMyth.com

Unread post by Cerberus »

Mine are "Pending" for more than a YEAR now! :-(
I allocated the credits to my banners and marked the prog "history" ... better than nothing - IF anybody still does surf there at all! :crazy:
:!:
"Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony."
(Mohandas Karamchand 'Mahatma' Gandhi)
;)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
talisman

Unread post by talisman »

Auto Surf Traffic Exchange Sites are prehistoric. What can you expect from almost any automatic stuff?

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Randell
Site Admin
Site Admin
Referrals: 2

Unread post by Randell »

talisman wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:38 pm Auto Surf Traffic Exchange Sites are prehistoric. What can you expect from almost any automatic stuff?
Your right, but they do still serve a purpose.

For Example

~ Good for Brand new websites to boost Alexa SERP rank.
Granted this is only good for a short time then any benefit starts to impact negatively ie.. Bounce Rate Goes Up.

~ Good for some specific PTP programs that allow auto surf.

~ Some Coop Advertising Allows AutoSurf such as Yibbida.com Coop Demo: http://yibbida.com/traffic_coop/index.php?ref=4855

~ Also good for branding, hear me out. If you make a splash page with just your face and make that picture clickable. Regardless if people click it it's still is branding you. people see your face all over in TE's then when for example they are on youtube doing their thing they see a video with your face, they will click it they will be so curious they won't be able to help themselves.

~ Income opportunity, there is no doubt you can make money from traffic exchanges.

~ New Business & Or Low Budget Business. Just because someone has no money doesn't mean they are not allowed to start a business that's the beauty of working online. And with that means they will need a low budget affordable advertising solution. Autosurfs are a great entry point to other services and products.

There are a ton of other reasons. I guess what I'm trying to get at it if your using Autosurfs the wrong way they will be useless to you.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but it should be based on facts and be more specific facts compiled from a group of people. I see your comment & ones much like it all over the internet. And I feel people are using them wrong then blaming the exchange as the issue.

Again everyone has the right to their own opinion. but I Wholeheartedly believe Autosurfs Serve a purpose and are effective when used correctly.
Get Free Advertising For Your Website Here! Share My Ads

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links