Welcome to the Crypto Hub

Crypto coins are the way of the future and it's being embraced by the advertising community.
Randell
Site Admin
Site Admin
Referrals: 3

Unread post by Randell »

G'day and welcome to crypto Chat. More and more advertising solutions are switching to crypto completely due to PayPal bans and restrictions on some advertising services. Crypto coins offers an excellent alternative and is being adopted and embraced by the wider advertising community.

So I added this forum to topadcoop to better help people understand crypto coins how you can earn them, & use them to purchase advertising.

You may even find some helpful posts in time that show you how you can implement them in your advertising business.
Get Free Advertising For Your Website Here! Share My Ads

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
AdMaster
VIP Member
VIP Member

Unread post by AdMaster »

Awesome, and your so right, crypto is taking over the way we deal with purchases online. it's most certainly here for the foreseeable future.

I think adding this forum to TAC was a good idea. lots of people dont understand crypto and thus don't know how they can earn it free and then either cash it out sit and wait for a huge price rise or spend it online.

I'll be sure to make a few posts about it. well done Randell.
Just a Man On a Mission, I'm A Fan Of The Old school Way Of Advertising Using Modern Tech.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
LeadHero
Global Mod
Global Mod

Unread post by LeadHero »

I whole heartedly agree with this decision to add a section all about crypto. While it could arguably not fit the niche of this site. I like how you have worded it and I do agree with you after reading what you have written.

Lots of great advertising and lead generating opportunities with crypto opens a whole new world of choices.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links