I Hope Your Using CryptoTab Browser

Crypto coins are the way of the future and it's being embraced by the advertising community.
AdMaster
VIP Member
VIP Member

I Hope Your Using CryptoTab Browser

Unread post by AdMaster »

Hi friends! I want to share with you something totally new and incredibly simple - CryptoTab Browser, a great browser with familiar Chromium interface and nice mining feature.

The best thing about it is that you can you earn Bitcoins by just browsing the web and bringing new users in.

Sounds too good to be true, but it is!
Just a Man On a Mission, I'm A Fan Of The Old school Way Of Advertising Using Modern Tech.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Randell
Site Admin
Site Admin
Referrals: 2

Re: I Hope Your Using CryptoTab Browser

Unread post by Randell »

Yeah, I'm using this I just wrote a post about this the other day actually. https://imrandell.com/CryptoTAB

I'm finding crypto tab to be working great it's easy to use, good features decent extras like the link shortener.

What's not to love plus they pay. You can read my post to see the payment proofs here - https://imrandell.com/CryptoTAB

There's not much to say about cryptoTAB it's got a cool cloud mining feature but I just roll with the free mining while I'm working on building my network.

And it's working been at it about 2 weeks maybe and already got a small payout. I opted to take a small payout after reading so many scam reviews about it. but turns out they pay and fast 24 hours and paid to a wallet no one else could pay me in before who knows how they did that I love crypto tab.
Get Free Advertising For Your Website Here! Share My Ads

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Randell
Site Admin
Site Admin
Referrals: 2

Re: I Hope Your Using CryptoTab Browser

Unread post by Randell »

Bit of an update. not really sure what's going on over at crypto TAB but it seems to be over clocking my computer the last few hours. havent had an issue until just 30 mins ago.

Not sure what it is, but have had to turn it off will try it again later today and see if the issue is resolved. I can't be 100% sure it is crypto tab i am online alot. has anyone else noticed this issue with crypto tab?
Get Free Advertising For Your Website Here! Share My Ads

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links