Funneled Affiliate 1:1 Manual Traffic Exchange & PTC

Discuss & Share The Best & Worst Manual Traffic Exchanges.
Forum rules
Please do not spam, help each other by sharing links to sites that work.
Randell
Site Admin
Site Admin
Referrals: 3

Funneled Affiliate 1:1 Manual Traffic Exchange & PTC

Unread post by Randell »

G'day

My name is Randell and I'm the Admin of Funneled Affiliate Traffic Exchange.

Funneled affiliate is a 1:1 Ratio manual Traffic exchange and Paid to click site.

At its heart Funneled affiliate is a manual Traffic exchange with lots of contests and surfing prizes. We offer great commissions based on your upgrade level, up to 75% commissions from referral activity and purchases.

We also have offer walls and surveys you can complete to earn points, that you can use to purchase upgrades and advertising credits,

Funneled affiliate manual traffic exchange also offers a great Co-op that is available to free members. be shown all over the internet within our coop that can also earn you credits for showing it to others in your own networks.

COOP DEMO: http://funneledaffiliate.com/network/network.php?ref=1

Funneled affiliate offers, banners, Text, Manual Surf, Surf Start pages, Downline Builder With integrated downline builder splash pages paid to click and offer walls Plus a lot more.

If your looking for affordable traffic for your website or more leads for your business then funneled affiliate is the place to promote your offers.

Ultimately please leave some feedback for other community members about my exchange the good the bad the ugly so long as it's truthful leave your feedback.
Get Free Advertising For Your Website Here! Share My Ads

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
LeadHero
Global Mod
Global Mod

Re: Funneled Affiliate 1:1 Manual Traffic Exchange & PTC

Unread post by LeadHero »

Great Traffic Exchange Been a member since the second day it opened and i love it. Top site ti build your list. I've generated over 100 leads in a very obscure niche i was actually pretty impressed with the results to be truthful. Great job Randell another excellent Commission and advertising system

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Randell
Site Admin
Site Admin
Referrals: 3

Re: Funneled Affiliate 1:1 Manual Traffic Exchange & PTC

Unread post by Randell »

Thanks Very much Lead Hero