Advertising has been my life for 15 years

General Forum Chat, Discus Everything & Anything Here!
Forum rules
Please Do Not Spam It ruins It For Everyone.
Randell
Site Admin
Site Admin
Referrals: 3

Advertising has been my life for 15 years

Unread post by Randell »

I've been an advertiser since the day I first created a yola site lol. I proudly placed ads all over my website but I had no idea it was actually installing something in me that would later flourish into multiple thriving Advertising businesses online.

It's funny as a young adult, late teen the simple act of earning money from the internet made me realize that the world was a much bigger place than I had once imagined it to be. I believe those early years really laid the groundwork for what I'm doing right now.

I've been building and selling websites for 15 years and in that time I've promoted them generated leads in all types of niches. one thing is for sure, ive never spent more than 300$ on advertising in that entire time, and I've made thousands.

The big gurus talk about money machines, you stick 1 dollar in you get 2 bucks back. Well, their machines cost dollars to even get to work, and then there is also the big risk they fail to mention. With my advertising style and methods, I spend cents and get dollars.

Maybe it's the years of experience knowing how to write a killer headline helps.

Regardless of what it was that made me who I am, the question is how is any of it going to help you?

The answer to that relies solely on the questions you ask.
Get Free Advertising For Your Website Here! Share My Ads

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
LeadHero
Global Mod
Global Mod

Re: Advertising has been my life for 15 years

Unread post by LeadHero »

Great post Randell. Love how you did what you just did, wordsmith :)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links