Loving the private message ability in TAC

General Forum Chat, Discus Everything & Anything Here!
Forum rules
Please Do Not Spam It ruins It For Everyone.
AdMaster
VIP Member
VIP Member

Unread post by AdMaster »

I just love a forum that lets it's members have private messages. This forum really has it all. hows everyone liking TAC is there any special ways to get more out of this forum.
Just a Man On a Mission, I'm A Fan Of The Old school Way Of Advertising Using Modern Tech.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
LeadHero
Global Mod
Global Mod

Unread post by LeadHero »

Yeah I know right! it is pretty good and the ability to get your posts promoted and you can earn invest rob and bank adpoints to then exchange for advertising on other sites. I really like that. they even added a referral program and that's awesome.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Randell
Site Admin
Site Admin
Referrals: 3

Unread post by Randell »

Thanks so much for the kind words guys, it's a real pleasure to have you here. There are no special tricks or hype here, so using the site is pretty simple as the way it was intended.

Post good content, we will see in the viewz and stats that the post is good we will then promote it further in our network.

Adpoints works the same, comment, post, and be social and you earn more adpoints, banking adpoints stop them from being stolen, and it also allows you to earn interests on them.

I will write a tutorial on how to get the most out of the site just haven't had time but it's coming I'll post a link here when it's ready.
Get Free Advertising For Your Website Here! Share My Ads

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
AdMaster
VIP Member
VIP Member

Unread post by AdMaster »

Oh awesome thanks so much Randell. I think a tutorial or FAQ just about getting the most out of this forum would be very helpful.
Just a Man On a Mission, I'm A Fan Of The Old school Way Of Advertising Using Modern Tech.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
LeadHero
Global Mod
Global Mod

Unread post by LeadHero »

Yes! that would truly be helpful, im looking around and everything makes sense though your completely right, it's simple an powerful. i'll be looking forward to a FAQ or tutorial however it wouldn't hurt none.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links