Post Quality Content And Earn Free Advertising!

General Forum Chat, Discus Everything & Anything Here!
Forum rules
Please Do Not Spam It ruins It For Everyone.
Randell
Site Admin
Site Admin
Referrals: 3

Unread post by Randell »

Hello once again I'm making this sticky here in the general chat as a reminder I have a free ad section and while you can chat about anything here I don't want this section of the forum to have any advertisements.

While I say this I do want to offer you something to keep to the rules. If you post quality content in this forum you will be rewarded with free advertising I randomly PM you asking for Banners & Links lol.

I like helping members and advertising is something I love so if all I have to give is my skills and a slice of my network then so be it besides there is so much traffic to go around I couldn't send it to any 1 domain id crush the server.

So long and short if you post good content in this forum you will be rewarded on-site banners or your forum post promoted throughout my network and the like.

If that sounds good to you then all you need to do is be active in this community start threads or even comment on the just be active and show interest in advertising online.

Have a great day and to your success Community.
Get Free Advertising For Your Website Here! Share My Ads

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
AdMaster
Real Member
Real Member

Unread post by AdMaster »

Wow thats an awesome offer, and im so going to take you up on it, thanks for having me as a member of the community i really love this place already.
Just a Man On a Mission, I'm A Fan Of The Old school Way Of Advertising Using Modern Tech.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links