NEVER give up!

General Forum Chat, Discus Everything & Anything Here!
Forum rules
Please Do Not Spam It ruins It For Everyone.
Cerberus
VIP Member
VIP Member

NEVER give up!

Unread post by Cerberus »

:peaceman:

Please watch the short (2 minutes) video below and see the proof to true wisdom in words
"There are only two mistakes one can make along the road to truth: not going all the way and not starting at all."
(Gautama Siddharta a.k.a. Buddha)

:!:
"Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony."
(Mohandas Karamchand 'Mahatma' Gandhi)
;)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Randell
Site Admin
Site Admin
Referrals: 2

Re: NEVER give up!

Unread post by Randell »

This is a brilliant video, more people need to see this, 2021 is the year to reprogram your old ways of thinking and break free of the shackles that bind you to an outdated and flawed exsistence.

This is truly a brilliant post Cerberus. Great work mate. Top share.
Get Free Advertising For Your Website Here! Share My Ads

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Cerberus
VIP Member
VIP Member

Unread post by Cerberus »

Thank You, Randell! I am glad You like it.
:!:
"Happiness is when what you think, what you say and what you do are in harmony."
(Mohandas Karamchand 'Mahatma' Gandhi)
;)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Randell
Site Admin
Site Admin
Referrals: 2

Unread post by Randell »

Oh, it's my pleasure, it's actually a very interesting topic. It's funny how we dont even realize how we are programmed as people. I'm not talking about conspiracy theories. I just mean what we believe as people.

Take schooling for example, like we were taught in school lots of stuff that's just plain wrong. miss information about what our future has in store, and how we are meant to fit into society.

Our roles as people, such as get a job or get good grades so you get into a good school so you can get a good job.

I never had one teacher my whole time at school tell me to dream and have fun and enjoy my life.

it's funny and sad at the same time. People are programmed to think they are stuck and there is no way to move past it. but there is always a way and it just takes one step to reprogram the bad habits and mindsets and eventually you will be purged of the bad behaviours and negative thinking.

It's just inevitable if you finally see that what you know is wrong you can start to see something else and with enough practice and muscle memory feeling happiness and self-worth becomes the norm.
Get Free Advertising For Your Website Here! Share My Ads

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links