Share My Ads World Wide Banner Advertising Network

Discuss good banner exchanges The best way to use them and how to make money from them, share payment proofs of your favourite sites.
Randell
Site Admin
Site Admin
Referrals: 3

Share My Ads World Wide Banner Advertising Network

Unread post by Randell »

G'day thought id formally introduce Share My Ads (SMA) banner exchange.

The banner exchange we operate here at Share My Ads (SMA) is a 2:1 banner exchange, where members earn one banner advertising credit for every two valid banner impressions delivered to the banner exchange. The banner exchange credits earned by our members are directly added to our member's accounts, Members can then allocate their banner exchange credits to their banners.

Register your Share My Ads (SMA) account today to start advertising your 125x125, 300x250, 468x60 & 728x90 sized banners for free. Once you have registered and your banners have been approved for rotation on the exchange, Your banners will be displayed on a wide variety of other web sites and blogs that belong to other banner exchange members.

Just Some Member Benefits
  • 4 Ad sizes (125px, 300px, 468px, 728px).
  • Free accounts can advertise up to 5 banner ads per size.
  • 2:1 exchange ratio (24hr unique impressions).
  • 10:1 exchange ratio (24hr repeat impressions).
  • 2000 Signup Bonus Credits.
  • Earn banner exchange credits promoting your splash page.
  • Excellent Downline Builder.
  • Promotional Material to help you build your down line.
  • High commissions from direct referral purchases.
  • Fairly Priced Upgrades & Credit Packs For Advertisers
  • Organic Drip Feed Life Long Set & Forget Traffic.
  • Tried & Tested Advertising Banners JUST Work!
  • Highly Motivated Orgaic Buyer/Lead gen Traffic
  • and a whole lot more...
Unlike the many other banner exchanges who limit their free members advertising to a single banner, Share My Ads (SMA) free members are able to advertise up to 5 banners per size on the banner exchange enabling you to increase the awareness of a single brand with multiple images or promote multiple offers from alternate sources.

Getting your Banner Exchange Script account setup could not be easier. Simply register your free Share My Ads (SMA) account and add our banner exchange code to your website(s). Then every time your website has a visitor you will earn banner exchange advertising credits. It Is That Easy.

Top Exchangers
Our top performing banner exchange members receive free banner exchange advertising. Simply make it into the top exchanger list and your banners will be shown on the splash pages along with our upgraded member's banners for free.

Promo Tools
We have high-quality promotional material such as banners and splash pages available for members to use. Our down line builder helps members to create down line's in some of the most popular external websites & programs.

Commissions
Every Banner Exchange Script member has the opportunity to earn real commissions on any of the account upgrades or banner advertising credit packages that are purchased by any of their direct referrals. Register your account today.

At the time of writing this post: Banner Impressions Delivered Since July 10, 2020: 8616679 + much more next time you visit us to see for yourself just click the link card below.

https://sharemyads.com
Get Free Advertising For Your Website Here! Share My Ads

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
AdMaster
Real Member
Real Member

Unread post by AdMaster »

This is one of the best banner advertising sites around and I've used many. They offer the most affordable ad credit packages and upgrades to earn even more commissions and promote even more banners with incredibly fair Ratios.

This site is here to stay and they are really open and helpful with everything too and i like that. this is hands down my favourite banner exchange. well SMA and Crypto-ads.com
Just a Man On a Mission, I'm A Fan Of The Old school Way Of Advertising Using Modern Tech.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Randell
Site Admin
Site Admin

Unread post by Randell »

Thank You Very Much AdMaster We Do Try :)

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
LeadHero
Global Mod
Global Mod

Re: Share My Ads World Wide Banner Advertising Network

Unread post by LeadHero »

Just joined this site today after reading this post, i love it, and i think it has a very bright future. The traffic & clicks have already started coming into my website and it's only been on my site for just over 4 hours. Great Job Randell Impressive banner advertising service at an excellent price.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
Randell
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Share My Ads World Wide Banner Advertising Network

Unread post by Randell »

Good stuff LeadHero, let me know how you get on.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links