Banner Exchanges Work Check This Out!

Discuss good banner exchanges The best way to use them and how to make money from them, share payment proofs of your favourite sites.
Randell
Site Admin
Site Admin
Referrals: 3

Banner Exchanges Work Check This Out!

Unread post by Randell »

G'day mate,

with an internet full of new flashy things its easy to want to jump on anything shiny that comes your way in desperation & a fear of missing out.

I get it.

But why not try what works and has worked for years!

Banner exchanges, they just work.

Not like a traffic exchange or solo mailer, while i love the mentioned and use them clearly, a banner exchange offers a different type of visitor generally.

The type of visitor that is more interested in your offer. You see while you might not get loads of hits to your website from a banner exchange, the visitors you do get are highly likely to be more motivated to read what you have to say on your landing page.

Your Visitor: (The customer that knows they have a problem and is actively seeking the answer your hopefully providing.)

The other beauty of this is, it's as set and forget as it gets :)

You place a simple code on your site and the exchange takes care of the rest.

its organic free lifetime long, drip feed highly motivated traffic, that whants what you have to offer.

you really can't beat a really good banner exchange, and there is nothing new about them.

I highly recommend ShareMyAds.com banner exchange

It's connected with a site called vidmedley.com a media sharing content creator platform and together with share my ads you get in video, photo and audio banner advertising.

this is not to mention the hundreds of other websites currently sharing the exchange code.

Join today and see for yourself.

Have a great day and to your success.
Get Free Advertising For Your Website Here! Share My Ads

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links