Stop Being Lazy? No Really!

Learn how to advertise and share what you know with other members. everything from headline mastery to writing killer converting copy. Tricks tips and helpful hints to maximize your advertising efforts.
Randell
Site Admin
Site Admin
Referrals: 3

Stop Being Lazy? No Really!

Unread post by Randell »

We see it all the time here, at TAC. Now I know it sounds harsh but sometimes the truth is what people need to hear. There are so many people promoting scammy products in our industry and it's time for a change. While I hardly think I'll make a huge impact, I do believe there is a better way to making money online and I want to share what is working. You see the things that actually make you money online are hard and take time.

There is no get rich system

I'll say it again There is no one system you can build a business on and risk your children's future on, or is there?
  • Traffic wave
  • All In One Profit
Are the two I can think of that maybe if used & promoted right could maybe just because everyone needs an autoresponder. these 2 maybe a freak exception to the rule, however, you will find it's the emails you send promoting other products that will be what makes you the most money.

Regardless there are not many unless you make your own business.

It really comes down to multiple income streams a few bucks from one site a few bucks from another keep stacking until the desired income is achieved. While this works it's not the only thing you should be doing. Blogging is still working guys, and I think more important than blogging is content.

Writing stacks and stacks of content everywhere all over the internet is how you need to be doing things in 2021. I don't mean spend all day on Facebook either. People will never stop asking questions it's just the way we are programmed. That means there will never be a time that content won't rule.

You see the thing with content and specifically blog content is it's not really a Tap with a flow you can turn off and on in an instant. It takes time and this is where I believe people are failing. Don't get discouraged, it will take at least 24 months for content to rank, and if you have no other supporting articles [Case study with proof] or other content in your name [Randell] your not establishing trust and authority, and sadly the whole thing falls apart.

You need to write lots of content on blogs and in forums, really helpful content that actually solves an issue someone is facing, you write enough of it, and well you have a winning strategy. Now while doing this alone won't make you rich sure after awhile ad revenue and affiliate commissions will be nice, but this is where we take the multiple income streams to the next level and get really creative.

The moral of this is don't be lazy and stop falling for the BS. There is a better way that works if you put in the effort and the best part is it's yours not someone elses.
Get Free Advertising For Your Website Here! Share My Ads

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
AdMaster
Real Member
Real Member

Re: Stop Being Lazy? No Really!

Unread post by AdMaster »

Brilliant Post Randell. Keep em coming. this nailed it i think.
Just a Man On a Mission, I'm A Fan Of The Old school Way Of Advertising Using Modern Tech.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links