HVCO's That Convert In Traffic Exchanges

Learn how to advertise and share what you know with other members. everything from headline mastery to writing killer converting copy. Tricks tips and helpful hints to maximize your advertising efforts.
Randell
Site Admin
Site Admin
Referrals: 3

Unread post by Randell »

Today I think it would be good to start a thread about HVCO's That Converts Surfers Into leads In A Traffic Exchange?

Everyone is going to have their own opinion on this and I really can't wait to see what the community will add in regards to this. But here's what I have to say about HVCO's that Convert in TE's.

It no secret that you need to take a different approach to advertising when using a traffic exchange. If you fail to see your niche then your advertising might as well be seen by a blind person.

You need to deliver something of substantial value. I personally find joining other sites and making new accounts in programs is something lots of people don't do.

Your best option for a traffic exchange is to gather leads, most of the people using traffic exchange need advertising more of it in a simpler way however, they also want it to be good traffic.

If you can write a report showing them a trick for example.

Join site x
join site Y

Surf site X on wensdays
Surf Site Y at 2pm Sunday for 1 hour.

Etc..

this now shows someone what sites to surf and when

You do this for a bunch of sites outlining the perks bonuses times to surf blah blah

Then you title this report something like:

10 Ways to Increase Traffic Exchange Productivity You Will Earn More Credits In Less Time And You Can't Get Banned.

You will have leads blocking up your signup form to get on your list.

Your HVCO should absolutely solve every desire your Potential Client may have for free.
It's the back end where you can market however the free content should never stop.

Here's where the community can have their say. what do you think is a Good HVCO for use in traffic exchanges whats converting for you right now?
Get Free Advertising For Your Website Here! Share My Ads

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
AdMaster
VIP Member
VIP Member

Unread post by AdMaster »

This is what im doing and is working very well. I use traffic exchange, i try target USA leads with HVCO in form of FREE REPORT. and it normally converts much better then sending someone to the website. plus i get a lead.
Just a Man On a Mission, I'm A Fan Of The Old school Way Of Advertising Using Modern Tech.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links
LeadHero
Global Mod
Global Mod

Unread post by LeadHero »

Yeah you totally nailed it with this Randell. If you want to get lots of leads in a traffic exchange using the time tested free report or ebook just works and trumps everything else.

Link:
BBcode:
HTML:
Hide post links
Show post links